Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Well I'm still feeling a little blue from my running weekend.  I really should have made more of an effort to talk to the people from my on-line running group.  Its really the fact that on-line I don't have to see your reaction to something I say, Good/Bad/or Ugly. I vow to try and have a small conversation with each of them next time.  Other than that I had a mini meltdown at work today!  What's that saying about you can't control others, but you can control your reactions....well I blew that one BIG time today.  Again this is another lesson I can use to over come my fear of talking to people by having conversation and not hiding, even from those people I see everyday.  I don't need to be an open book, but I can at least be constructively honest.
 I'm going to turn this all around!
Daily Lesson - Control your reaction! And get back in touch with a dear friend, cause the universe knows I don't have many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment